We Buy Rare Currency From Sellers Across the Country


We Paid $7,000!
We Accept Consignments For Stacks Bowers Auctions
Email Us: Info@RareCurrency.com or Call or Text: (864) 430-4020
  • Send Us A Message:

Thank you! -RareCurrency.com Team


We Paid $11,000!

Rare $100 1902 Blue Seal Bill from The First National Bank of Crown Point, IN

Bank Name:  The First National Bank of Crown Point

State:  IN – Indiana

Charter Number:  2183

Lifetime:  Operated 1874 to 1935 | Total Issue – $812,420

Series:  $100 – 1902 Blue Seal National Banknote

Sheets Printed:  1,015

Value:  Call, Text, or Email For A Quote | Info@RareCurrency.com | 864-430-4020

Basic Design:

Rarity and Value:  Your typical 1902 $100 blue seal is from a large bank, usually in a larger city. You can buy a generic example for between $450 and $900. Some notes can be worth a lot more than that. However, they would have to be from a rare bank or be in especially high grade. Please contact us for exact value information. Don’t forget to check the serial number. Number 1 notes always sell for nice premiums.

Current Market Analysis:  National bank notes from Indiana certainly aren’t romanticized or considered top trophy items. However, if you get the right mix of rarity and condition, then notes from Indiana can sell for as much money as traditionally more valuable states. Based on our experience, certain areas and towns tend to have hoarders looking to buy everything; even notes that should be common still sell for good money. Sadly, that rule only applies to about 5% of the common stuff out there. The other 95% can still be difficult to place. Pay close attention to town rarity. No single type of bank note is especially rare, the people collecting the state care about bank and town rarity over everything else.

We Are Buyers!!!

We buy all antique paper money issued by The First National Bank of Crown Point, IN. We can tell you how much your $100 bill is worth. We aren’t just dealers. We are also collectors, experts, and appraisers. We have contributed to numerous price guides and are considered specialists in the field of national currency. Contact us via phone or email to get your free appraisal today.

Info@RareCurrency.com – 864-430-4020

Contact Us

Email: Info@RareCurrency.com
Phone: (864) 430-4020
NYC Coin Dealer

Newletter Signup